Xiamen Kingtown Info & Tech Co., Ltd.
Main products:CISS,Ink Cartridge,Chips,Ink,Printer
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Ms. Wu Linda
  • Company Name : Xiamen Kingtown Info & Tech Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-592-2120286
  • Fax : 86-592-5936716
  • Address : Fujian,Xiamen,Room B301,No.22 Guanri Road,Software Park,Xiamen
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 361000

Wholesale top quality dye ink for Epson printers 70ml

Wholesale top quality dye ink for Epson printers 70ml
Product Detailed
Wholesale top quality dye ink ink for Epson printers 1.Best quality 2.Tested by markets

Top quality dye ink/compatible ink for Epson printers

Ink Details:

1.Best quality & Vivid colors

2.Print smoothHighly compatible

3.Tested by markets and users

4.Type: Special Ink & General Ink

5.Volume: 70ml / Per bottle [We also have 100ml/500ml/1L/25kg,etc...]

6.Packing: Netural packing ,our brand packing or your brand packing.

7.12 bottles  = 1 box ;  6 boxes = 1 case

c

Here are answers to some common questions:

 1.The minimum order:

    100sets, but we can accept the 30-50 sets for the first order.      

2.The term of the delivery:         

    If you have no Freight Forwarding in China, we can arrange the delivery for you by ship, air or Express such as the DHL and so on.

    It depends on the size of the order.

3.Payments:         

   After we receive your payment,we will arrange the delivery within 2 days.        

   CISS and Ink: Sign the contract and charge 30% down payment to arrange production  and the remaining 70% should be paid off  before we arrange the  delivery.        

   Genuine ink cartridge and toners: Sign the contract and we need 100% payment in advance.

Wholesale top quality dye ink for Epson printers 70ml



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.