Xiamen Kingtown Info & Tech Co., Ltd.
Main products:CISS,Ink Cartridge,Chips,Ink,Printer
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Ms. Wu Linda
  • Company Name : Xiamen Kingtown Info & Tech Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-592-2120286
  • Fax : 86-592-5936716
  • Address : Fujian,Xiamen,Room B301,No.22 Guanri Road,Software Park,Xiamen
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 361000

Supply new refillable cartridge for Brother LC12 /LC17 /LC71 /LC73 /LC75

Supply new refillable cartridge for Brother LC12 /LC17 /LC71 /LC73 /LC75
Product Detailed
1.PP material which ensure no ink leakage. 2.Easy to install. Stable operation. 3.Tested by markets & High compatibility.

1. Product information:

       Supply new refillable cartridge for BROTHER   LC12 /LC17 /LC71 /LC73 /LC75 

2. Detailed Photos:

3..Packing Photos:


4.Here are answers to some common questions:

1.The minimum order:

100sets, but we can accept the 30-50 sets for the first order.

2.The term of the delivery:

If you have no Freight Forwarding in China,

we can arrange the delivery for you by ship, air or Express such as the DHL and so on.

It depends on the size of the order.


Delivery: After we receive your payment, we will arrange the delivery within 2 days.

CISS/Refill cartridge and Ink: Sign the contract and charge 30% down payment to arrange production and the remaining 70% should be paid off before we arrange the delivery.        

5016, 9425, 9426, 9427, 9428, 9429 


Supply new refillable cartridge for Brother LC12 /LC17 /LC71 /LC73 /LC75

Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.